Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Women are hard to be satisfied

I read Why Our Search for Perfection Fails Us in this Missy's blog today. Even though it doesn't make women look good in that entry, it's true. Totally true. For instance, I have a living proof example. Let's call her A. Miss A has few men/women in her life.

First guy - Totally rich. Willing to give her everything and anything. BUT he's huge. I mean like really really huge
Second guy - Just have enough money. Middle class of guy. Loves her to bits, a bit too jealous. BUT she doesn't love him and she wants total freedom
Third guy - Quite rich, kind of ok in the looks department BUT a womanizer
Fourth guy *i mean woman - Women and women. what else to expect. Of course one girl know to treat another girl. BUT they can't get married

I know what she wants. She wants all of them in ONE guy. She didn't realize that a dream only exist in..well HER DREAM. They don't exist in real life. Someone close to me told me that ages ago.

As for me..I don't any particular characteristics in men. But they must know how to make me laugh. I don't care if they are rich or not. Just as long cukup makan and he can make me happy. oh ya also handle my mengadaness*what do you expect, I'm the only child. ngeh

I've found one actually. But he's not into commitment. So just leave him as that. No questions please. :)

I may look modern and open minded. But I'm still waiting for someone to take me out for lunch/coffee/dinner date rather than hanging out in clubs or at home. I do get invitation for lunch cum dinner from someone but then again..he's married (even though I just found out last month). No wonder he knows how to handle all his women *and yes he's a womanizer. Mampos muka nerd banyak duit anak dua tapi kaki perempuan. Adoih la nasib.

What do I do now? I just follow the flow..Didn't ask for more right now. Just happy for what I have right now because I know Allah have made great plans for me. So I just wait and see..

2 comments:

Teh said...

malas nak baca kalo tulis omputeh..

boleh gitu yayang?

Dark @ng3L said...

yang..ala..ai baru nk feeling feeling intelectual..ke nk ai bikin translasi..

ehh..teacher nieh..