Friday, June 10, 2011

Emosi Terganggu

ok. Aku benci bile jadi macam ni. Aku ni dah la demam. Jalan pun terhoyong hayang lagi. Dapat pulak message yang mengganggu emosi. Actually takde ape pon sangat message nye. Just a simple message from someone who dumped me early last year just because:

1) He can't commit
2) He doesn't want to commit but he loves me (Katenye)
3) He's absolutely sure that I'll cheat on him just the way his ex wife did to him (salah aku ke kau kawen dengan perempuan low class?)
4) He doesn't want to get married to me but want me all by himself without getting married

ok fine I get it. People end a relationship. People who can't commit. But making assumption I'll act just the same as your ex is a very very very big mistake. Like I said..bukan salah aku kau kawen / bercinta dengan perempuan bodoh / low class waitress beach club / bravo kan............

So what's da point of sending message:
1) early this year - a youtube link. Lagu ape bende ntah saying "Dunno y, but dis song reminds me of you so much.. It makes me so sad..."
2) Today - a picture of something that I gave him with a message "Remember this?"

Ape masalah kau ni saitonnnn...ko yang tinggalkan aku kan. you are the one who doesn't want to commit rite? kau yang samekan aku dengan ex wife ko kan.. yang ko message message to reminiscences about us lagi dah kenape? sakit otak? kalau sakit otak..tolong sakit otak sorang sorang..

I can accept if my guy being snatch by another women because true men can't be snatch. So if he can be and willingly being snatched by another women..i'm willingly to give it the girl sebab aku takmau idup ngan jantan bodoh..

but you dumped me because of things yang aku tak penah komplen..things yang tak masuk akal..memang sampai mati aku tak boleh accept. Aku hanya boleh accept if you just leave me alone. Jangan kacau hidup aku dah. Sebab aku dah pandang kau hina ..lebih hina daripada sampah masyarakat.

Sekian, terima kasih. Yes emosi aku tak stabil. nakdipelokolehsigemokkuatkuatjangankasiklepas

0 comments: