Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bestie Bestie

Yesterday I had a long conversation wit one of my bestie..How am I doing right now. and how I'm coping with it. And even after 25 - 26 years of friendship..die baru discover new things about me. Ko bayangkan..Itu best friend aku tu..

So I guess I can't blame guys who don't have the patience to get to know me deeply la kan. I have different perangai and not at all as what I potray myself. No worries..I'm good. Always will. And I'm not the saikocik yang akan mengganggu hidup korang sampai mati. If dah kau kate taknak and tak ready..wat else I can do. Move on with your life coz I just did since Tuesday after the talk. Improving myself for a better me. Maybe not on the I dress up yet. But in other things..*ah dem puasa tak ganti lagi

Yayang..nanti I call and update yu ok. Ni ai sedang beramah mesra dengan technician HP ni ha..tunggu time nak shutdown server kol 12tengahari kang...Malam ni pule ai nak pegi JB sebab esok nak g tioman. So ai call yu time ai kat Tioman hokes..

Dot..Kire bab ngaji aku menang la kan..ngehehe..eh tapi kalo ko nk hadiah kan aku ape yg ko kate semalam tu..aku nak..tapi make sure tahap readable die menepati piawaian mata aku yang rabun ni lah ye..tak expert lagi weh..lagi cun kalo sebesar yang aku ceritakan semalam..

Peace and out

0 comments: