Monday, June 14, 2010

Obstacles In My Life

I have problem having conversation with her..not because I don't love her. It's because her way of thinking & her perception. What's the point of having a conversation anyway..

When I talked to someone..She told me that it makes her sad that she heard it from someone else. When I tried to talk to her..she twist it to something else..

So I've decided to just bottle it up..or just blurt it out to strangers..friends..

If I have the power to give her someone to replace me...just to make her happy..someone who will just follow without objection what she wants..I would..I definitely would..Just to make her happy...

4 comments:

Sunshine said...

take it easy, one day.. one sweet day she will understand

Dark @ng3L said...

miss sunshine..
hopefully..susah juge nk berdikari nie erk

Sunshine said...

the hardest part is just only temporary.. rise and shine dear.. u can do it.. gogogo...

Dark @ng3L said...

miss sunshine..
sedang la nieh...huhuhuhuh...tu yang gigih breakfast n lunch sandwich saje..

hahahahhaha...mulai esok kite bawak bekal pule..stakat sandwich je kan..takyah beli kat klcc lah..buat jerk...hahahahha