Thursday, February 5, 2009

::Taggie::

aku kene tag...

RULES: The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results (Gambar dekat first page jer tau..jgn ngelat2 amik page 2,3,4....), and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.



I am..Angel




I really want to go to....Holiday



My favorite place...Spa




My favourite thing...Ipod Shuffle

My favourite drink..Mango Juice




My favourite food..Fetuccine Carbonara



My favourite Colour...Purple



I live in..Cheras




I was born in...University Hospital KL



My school/college...Convent Bukit Nanas



My favourite story...Grey's Anatomy



My Hobby...Dancing



I wish..Happiness all my life



aku malas nak tag orang..keje byk...cam nak patah tangan kaki aku...hapdet lapok akan menyusul minggu depan ye...minggu hanyelah entri sekali sehari..wakakakka

1 comments:

RhyZe said...

ouw... diella.... kta lahir di tempat yang sama.... adakah..... kita...



pernah berjumpa dulu? masa baby? hehehehe.....