Sunday, August 10, 2008

::One Crazy Post::

ok people..i'm just tis one time..suddenly I feel preasure about all da questions..Im not sure whether my whole big family will be reading tis or not..but here goes..

he's fine..he's totally fine..he's nice...he take great care of me..he's sweet even when he's crazy mood..

is he da one...? im not so sure...cos Im not da God..But hell yeah I want him to be da one..

i will not bring him to anyone's house unless there's an occasion n only he's comfortable to join...n yes im not comfortable talking about him to anyone who dun know him...cos i dun want you guys to think he's just another guy..he's da guy...do u guys think i want to be in n out a relationship so dat i can find da one..so just please...I'm working my ass off to make tis work..n hate questions that makes me uneasy...I'm just too afraid to say anything...

tis post is just too cranky cos im cranky...im cranky when im tired...im cranky when i miss him...im definitely cranky when im having my period cramps..i'm cranky when i miss my parents n i'm absolutely cranky when i miss my dead cat..cos usually at tis point of time when im in my high level of crankiness..she's with me..she sleeps with me..

i just need to try hard to sleep...so ppl...relax..he's great..

y i bother to explain...cos u guys are my family..im not da type "i dun owe u guys any explanation"..n i might delete tis post tomorrow..

1 comments:

Sabby said...

wowiieee.......

he's fine...he's nice...he's sweet....

kau terlupa sesuatu la yang....

He's so romantic!!! ahaks!!

mau aku kena bunuh ngan encik kau tu...kihkihkih...

gud luck dear..yes...only talk about everything when u really sure and confirm and confortable to talk about....:)