Thursday, March 13, 2008

::Leave Me..Leave Me::

Close to me but not that close. They'll never knew what I have been through..My body is starting to make some protest..Saket sane n saket sini..Saket hati belom kire lagi..Wat I need rite now is a great recipe that can heal me..The ingredients are:
  • a cup of bAdd bluntness that can hit me but still make me laugh
  • 3 doses of pervert jokes from Boy
  • 5 spoons of gossips and making fun of other people from Aie
  • a bucket full of teteh hugs
Maybe I'm just being emotional. but as i said..they dun't know wat i've been through..yes they can say every work have their own pros n cons..when its only da work stress..i'll get through it breezely..but people stress..?? it just can kill me rite now..

n they dun know that i'm sick...fuckingly sick rite now..my body just can't take it..i guess the virus flew from SK to Cheras..ngehehehhe..n i'm trying to force myself to get through it just another day before the weekend..

cam poyo ckp omputih...tapi ckp omputih nampak kurang kekurangan hajaran dan ke'emo'annye berbanding ckp melayu..

::to the people...I will not say another word again..::


2 comments:

arkhaios said...

bAdd bluntness?
apa aku ada yg blunt??
ngehhhhhhh..lewcah..

Dark @ng3L said...

bAdd
ko kan sesuke ati jerk nak ckp pape n kdg2 kene tapat kat batang idung aku tp aku tak penah kecik ati..

majuk jerk setengah hari sbb ko tak bg aku balik suh QA..muahahahha